The equine Professional Massager, focusing on the model and characteristics of the maxi pro massager, gives even more power and strength, allowing it to be used on horses. The equine Pro seems to be the only massager effective at boosting your horse’s viability and effectiveness, whether you ride a show horse, a jumping horse, or train thoroughbreds.
Thumper has been utilized on racing horses, gatherer, rodeo and reining horses, dressage horses, eventing, skilled cutting horses, miniature ponies, draught horses, and chuckwagon teams with tremendous results. Even if your horse isn’t an athlete, Thumper is ideal for horses that don’t receive sufficient exercise or who simply want some love.
The Equine Professional Massager is especially perfect for horses that are in training, competing, recuperating from an accident, or who are anxious or “sour. ” Thumper alleviates muscular pains and improves the general attitude of physically stressed horses. Your horses will appreciate being massaged, and the effects will profit both of you.
The regions seen on the right are the first to exhaust a horse during intensive exercise and are the source of the majority of lameness issues. The majority of horse injuries are the consequence of repetitive stress and misuse. A physically fit horse has highly strong and tight muscles that provide significant opposition organically.
Maintaining these muscles’ relaxation and freedom of movement will allow your horse to function at its best. Thumper massages, which prevent muscular injuries, are part of a daily management regimen. This will help your horse to rejuvenate and perform at its best.
Equine Professional Massager Features/Benefits
- Large massage section is ideal for horses, which have large muscle groups. Massage improves circulation and nutrition of joints, and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits. It helps lessen inflammation and swelling in joints and so alleviates pain.
- Thumper tapotement action sends energy deep into fascia layer, increasing blood supply and nutrition to the muscles which helps prevent the buildup of harmful “fatigue” products resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Ground Fault Interrupt allows use of the device in barns and stables. Ability to treat your horse immediately speeds up the recovery process, usually reducing recovery time by half.
- Equine massage can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in horses that because of injury, illness, or age are forced to remain inactive.
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90 degrees make the equine massager easy to use and glide from one muscle group to another.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.