Chattanooga Physio is a complete 4 channels stimulator developed to manage all indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES), Full (Neurology, ACL) and Denervated muscles, Iontophoresis, Hyperidrosis, Urology or Oedema prevention.
Chattanooga Physio Programmes
4 standard + 4 Full + 3 Optimum programmes categories:
- Rehabilitation I&II
- Pain Relief I&II
- Neurologic Rehabiliation
- Conditioning I&II
- Denervated muscles
- Direct Current (Iontophoresis, Hyperhydrosis and Oedema)
Optimum programme configuration.
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE™ TECHNOLOGY
- 4 functions on all 4 channels: Mi- Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range, Mi-Action. 4 Mi-Cables included.
- Choose one programme for channel 1 and 2, and then select another programme from the 2+2 programme list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…)
AUTOMATIC RAMP SEARCH FOR PARTIAL DENERVATION
- To prevent atrophy and limit the sclerosis, Physio is the unique device automatically calculating the ramp for partial denervation when only denervated muscles fibers are required to be stimulated.
- Manage the session time and move directly to the next phase (recovery) when needed.
MOTOR POINT PEN
- Chattanooga Physio Included in the sets. This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated programme helps to ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Creates and personalizes programmes in order to customize the patient specific parameters.
DETAILED PRACTICAL GUIDE
- Guidelines treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all programmes included in the stimulator are provided. On the fold out cover there are illustrations of the suggested electrode placements
AUTONOMY AND SPEED RECHARGE
- Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- Chattanooga Physio warranty is for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated
- Monophasic Rectangular/triangular pulses
- Galvanic/Direct Current