With all the basic electrostimulation features and Mi technology, Compex SP 2.0 is the ideal partner for athletes who practice their activity once or twice a week.
MI, PERSONALIZED STIMULATION ADAPTED FOR EVERY PHYSIOLOGY
Equipped with unique MI (muscle intelligence) technology, Compex stimulators adapt to each of your muscles to provide the most effective electrostimulation possible, while offering greater comfort and better performance.
MI, HOW IT WORKS
scans the muscle and automatically adjusts stimulator parameters to your physiology.
For occasional sportsman who practices 1 to 2 times per week. The SP 2.0 proposes all the basics of electro-stimulation in order to cover the need of sportspeople: tone your muscle, sculpt your body, relax and recover faster.
Designed for people who workout 1 to 2 times per week. With all the basic electro-stimulation features and MI-technology.
The Muscle Intelligence stimulators will adapt to each of your muscles to provide the most effective electro-stimulation possible, while offering greater comfort and better performance. The MI-scan scans the muscle and automatically adjusts stimulator parameters to your physiology.
Compex SP 2.0 device will boost your performances. It has be investigated by scientific studies. Due to the use of a Compex device you will improve your strength, explosivity and vertical jump. You can increase your muscle volume and reduce lactic acid.
Adapted using unique muscle intelligence technology, Compex stimulators are built to help aid recovery, prevent injury, treat pain and to improve and develop your overall performance.
As you scan and then adjust stimulation parameters, the Compex SP-2.0 provides effective electro-stimulation that will tone your muscles, sculpt your body and allow you to recover faster from training.
Who should you use the Compex SP 2.0?
- Functional Fitness, Cross Training Athletes, Olympic Weightlifters & Power Lifters
- Athletes Training a minimum of 1-2 times per week
When do you use the Compex SP 2.0?
- Pre / During / Post Workout
- During recovery from injury
What are the key uses of the Compex SP 2.0?
- Targeted Muscle Stimulation
- Massage and Oxygenation
- Treat Muscle Strain and Provide Pain Relief
- Toning, Firming and Shaping
- Body Building and Increase Strength
How does the Compex SP 2.0 work?
- With its compact design and attractive features, the Compex SP 2.0 is an intelligent way to alleviate the stresses and strains put upon your body during and after your workout.
- By placing the electrodes onto the muscles you want to stimulate and selecting the program you want to use, you can manage pain, recovery and conditioning at the touch of a button.
What programs are featured on the Compex SP 2.0?
With 4 individual program categories – Conditioning, Pain management, Recovery/Massage and Fitness – you can be strategic in the planning of your training regime. The Compex SP 3.0 has 20 programs installed.
- Conditioning– Endurance. Strength. Muscle building. Warm-up. Capillarisation. Resistance. Explosive Strength.
- Pain management– Pain management TENS. Muscle pain. Back pain. Heavy legs. Reduce muscle tension. Cramp prevention.
- Recovery / Massage– Reduce muscle soreness. Relaxing massage. Training recovery.
- Fitness– Shape your buttocks. Firm your stomach and arms. Tone your thighs.
MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE MI-scan
WEB CONNECTION No
DOWNLOAD OBJECTIVE No
UPLOAD REMOTE HISTORY No
PROGRAM CATEGORIES Conditioning, Fitness, Pain management, Recovery / Massage
NB OF PROGRAMS 20
NB OF CHANNELS 4
SCREEN Matrix monochrome
POWER 120 mA, 400 us, 150 Hz
ENERGY Rechargeable battery in less than 4h30