The US Pro 2000™ 2nd Edition Portable Ultrasound is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the Portable Ultrasound can provide a wide range of therapy treatments. The sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adapter, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
US Pro 2000™ 2nd Edition Portable Ultrasound Specifications:
- Program Duty Factor Settings Output Power
- L 5% Low 0.08W/cm² ± 20%
- M 50% Medium 0.80W/cm² ± 20%
- H 100% High 1.60W/cm² ± 20%
- Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%
- Temporal Maximum Output: 6.4 W ± 20% (duty factor 100%)
- Head Warming Preheat Time: 3 minutes max
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
- Duty Factor (L, M, H): 5%, 50%, 100%
- Treatment Time: 5, 10, 15 minutes
- Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0 cm2 ± 20%
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.0 max
- Wave Form: Pulsed, Continuous