The Premier Combo Plus Digital TENS/EMS with upgraded back lite version is a A/C powered or battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses to the nerves and underlying muscle groups. This unit is a combination stimulator of TENS and EMS which can be used for pain relief and muscle stimulation. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of the other. A pair of electrodes can be connected to each output channel. The intensity level and settings are controlled by press buttons.
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load.
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Weight : 150 grams with battery.
- On Time: ustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step
- Output Type: TENS and EMS
- Modes: B, N, M, S1, S2
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10μs/step
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous.
- Mode:C(Constant), S(Synchronous), A(Alternate)
- Ramp Time: Adjustable, 1~8 seconds, 1 Sec./ step,
- On Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step,
- Off Time: Adjustable, 2~90 seconds , 1 Sec./ step.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2~150 Hz , 1Hz / step.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50~300μs , 10us / step.
- Timer: Adjustable, 5-60 minutes or Continue. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step.